*The Allan Blakeney Adult Campus will open for registration on August 26, 2019
Semester 1: September 9 - December 16, 2019
Semester 2: January 27 - May 14, 2020
In-person registration is currently available for Semester 1.
Class enrolment is based on class size, therefore registration will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Once classes are full you will be placed on a waiting list.
Please drop off registrations at our office 4210 4th Avenue.
Each course will be scheduled for two nights per week, Monday to Thursday, from 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm.
Monday / Wednesday Tuesday / Thursday
English A30 English B30
Pre-Calculus 30 Foundations of Math 20
Biology 30 Foundations of Math 30
Physics 30 Pre-Calculus 20
Social Studies 30 Chemistry 30
- All classes will be held at the Allan Blakeney Adult Campus 4210 4th Avenue.
- Attendance is mandatory the first night of class.
- Students are expected to attend all classes and write all exams.
- Classes must have sufficient enrolment to be offered.
- Doors will open at 5:30 pm.
- Class space is limited and a wait list will be created once classes are full.
- Classes are subject to change at anytime.
- No classes will be held October 14, 2019.
- Students must have the necessary prerequisite course or be seeking an Adult Grade 12. Prerequisite requirements are waived for adult students.
- Adult 12 - Adult is defined as a person who is at least 18 years of age and who has been out of school for at least one year.
Effective May 1, 2019, Regina Public Schools has implemented a new practice regarding enrolment of students. The division will no longer enroll adult students over the age of 21. This change will directly affect Allan Blakeney Adult Campus Night School program.
If a student turns 22 years old after they have enrolled and are attending school, they will be allowed to complete their courses.
- In-person registration only at the Allan Blakeney Adult Campus. Fees are due at the time of registration.
- Registration form is available at the bottom of this page.
- Students will be required to sign an Authorization Form to permit access to their Ministry of Education transcript.
- Foreign/International students studying in Canada must provide their Student Visa or Study Permit for verification by the registrar.
- All students not born in Canada must provide a Permanent Resident Card or a Certificate of Canadian Citizenship at the time of registration.
- Courses that do not meet enrolment requirements will be cancelled the first week. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Students will be notified of any cancellations.
- No fees for students who are not registered in another school, and are under 22 years of age as of September 30.
- $500.00 per course for students who are register at another school, and are under 22 years of age as of September 30.
- $1712.50 for International students.
- Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Debit.
- Please speak with the registrar regarding the refund policy.
Please click here for the Allan Blakeney Adult Campus Night School Program registration form.